Proposed new law - drug driving.

Cannabis stays in your body for 28 days after being taken, the effects last a few hours so if someone has a spliff a week ago but none since he/she will still have it in there body but not be under the influence so how exactly are they going police it?

Quoting a limited selection of the potential effects of marijuana, you implied people under its influence can not possibly drive better than when they are not. I believe that was your drift.

I posted the list of brain functions that are affected by marijuana, I posted the skills required to be a good driver, and the parts of the brain that are responsible for those skills and marijuana adversely affected those parts of the brain, I asked the question on how one could be a better driver if these parts of the brain are adversely affected. I left it for everyone to make their own mind up.

You haven’t answered the question.

I'm quite surprised by the percentage of people who admit to taking drugs, nevermind defending their use and disagreeing with such a law.

why? you think the police are going to bust down someone's door in the hope of finding a couple of spliffs?

why? you think the police are going to bust down someone's door in the hope of finding a couple of spliffs?

No, I never mentioned the police, but I suspect the same people who openly admit it on here are the same who smoke in front of their children, smoke it in the street fill their neighbours homes with the smell. Too many people IMO, if they like to break the law keep it discreet and secret.

I'm quite surprised by the percentage of people who admit to taking drugs, nevermind defending their use and disagreeing with such a law.

But this forum appears to be where those advocating using illegal drugs are allowed to post, these same people are all for legalising controled drugs and letting users run amock.

No, as shown in th Sheffield Star recently and most weeks it's pushers/suppliers and growers who are targeted.

Archived