Proposed new law - drug driving.

I posted the list of brain functions that are affected by marijuana, I posted the skills required to be a good driver, and the parts of the brain that are responsible for those skills and marijuana adversely affected those parts of the brain, I asked the question on how one could be a better driver if these parts of the brain are adversely affected. I left it for everyone to make their own mind up.

Either that was a rhetorical question and you are backtracking in a most slippery manner, or else you weren't really saying anything in the first place. Either way, a complete waste of time.

But this forum appears to be where those advocating using illegal drugs are allowed to post, these same people are all for legalising controled drugs and letting users run amock.

Are you suggesting that the forum should not allow anyone to discuss drug use? I thought you suppported the freedom of the individual?

Either that was a rhetorical question and you are backtracking in a most slippery manner, or else you weren't really saying anything in the first place. Either way, a complete waste of time.

I contributed to the topic, you just criticised that contribution without adding your own contribution to the topic. And you think I wasted my time. :suspect:

I take it you can't explain why an impairment of one’s perception skills, coordination and thinking abilities would make them a better driver.

off the subject of use of recreational drugs what about prescribed/ over the counter drugs. it may state that if you feel drowsy then not to drive. you may not feel drowsy, drive the car have an accident. will insurers try and pin it on the over the counter drugs you have taken? should anyone who has had medication not drive just in case it impairs them?

Are you suggesting that the forum should not allow anyone to discuss drug use? I thought you suppported the freedom of the individual?

Well you're not allowed to be racist of Sheffield Forum which isn't dangerous compared to being a junkie, especialy a junkie in charge of a vehicle like former 'Wham Star'.

I can just imagine on your thinking if a supposed racist was brought before a judge.

Judge "What do you think caused the crash officer?"

Police Officer "He's racist your honour."

Archived