Proposed new law - drug driving.

Well you're not allowed to be racist of Sheffield Forum which isn't dangerous compared to being a junkie, especialy a junkie in charge of a vehicle like former 'Wham Star'.

I can just imagine on your thinking if a supposed racist was brought before a judge.

Judge "What do you think caused the crash officer?"

Police Officer "He's racist your honour."

Why did nobody else spot the relevance of the racism/drug driving analogy? I feel this warrants being discussed further.

What do you imagine halibut's thinking would be in the hypothetical racist trial if a very vocal parrot belonging to a man with tourettes syndrome got loose in the courtroom and unleashed a stream of obscenities?

Seems like the fools responding to this thread do a lot of drugs and booze. Do either but don't drive at the same time. You can kill somone whilst sobber so why would you add to the risk of killing someone while under the influance????

Seems like the fools responding to this thread do a lot of drugs and booze. Do either but don't drive at the same time. You can kill somone whilst sobber so why would you add to the risk of killing someone while under the influance????
That's my point, it seems that pro druggie law breaking supporters are indulged far too much on this forum.

Why did nobody else spot the relevance of the racism/drug driving analogy? I feel this warrants being discussed further.

What do you imagine halibut's thinking would be in the hypothetical racist trial if a very vocal parrot belonging to a man with tourettes syndrome got loose in the courtroom and unleashed a stream of obscenities?

Do people take parrots into courtrooms?

That's my point, it seems that pro druggie law breaking supporters are indulged far too much on this forum.

I get drunk on good witty company. Drug users are generaly thick oxygen thieves with no wit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidecut

I get drunk on good witty company. Drug users are generaly thick oxygen thieves with no wit.

Let's be honest you must be defficient up top to need drugs to get on a high.

Maybe a therapy centre where junkies are encouraged to take up theraputic hobbies like Bus Ticket Collecting won't stretch their Bozo minds too much and hopefully keep the danger from the roads..

Let's be honest you must be defficient up top to need drugs to get on a high.

Maybe a therapy centre where junkies are encouraged to take up theraputic hobbies like Bus Ticket Collecting won't stretch their Bozo minds too much and hopefully keep the danger from the roads..

Even the most monged out valium addict couldn't contend against you and riche for the Beavis and Buthead Sledgehammer Subtle Humour Award. (And I use that second last word in the broadest possible sense).

this isn't about whether taking drugs is right or wrong but why the government is introducing new legislation when the current legislation, if implemented correctly, is adequate.

It was the same when they changed the squatting laws. existing legislation worked, the police just didn't know what they were doing.

It's knee jerk reactions to appease their core voters. For the rest of us It's a waste of time and money.

this isn't about whether taking drugs is right or wrong but why the government is introducing new legislation when the current legislation, if implemented correctly, is adequate.

It was the same when they changed the squatting laws. existing legislation worked, the police just didn't know what they were doing.

It's knee jerk reactions to appease their core voters. For the rest of us It's a waste of time and money.

Are you in favour of legalising Cannabis and other currently controled drugs?

If you think that the current legislation is adequate then take it up with your MP

Even the most monged out valium addict couldn't contend against you and riche for the Beavis and Buthead Sledgehammer Subtle Humour Award. (And I use that second last word in the broadest possible sense).

My bold don't you mean thickest?

BTW have you got a 1951 3p Bakewell red bus ticket yet I've heard they're quite rare?:wow:

Archived