Proposed new law - drug driving.

I agree 100%, it may also be a good idea for legislation to be brought in for the government to be able to indentify all those on these forums who promote drug usage even those that are now given the silly PC name of recreational drugs by sad people.

people take drugs. deal with it.

Your life must have been empty.

Wow, so anyone who's ever been drunk must by definition have an empty life?

Whatever point you were trying to make you just undermined by having to resort to a stereotype that bears no relation to reality.

You seem well informed on the subject of illegal drug use.:suspect:

I've taken just about every drug under the sun, except Heroin.

I had good times on....almost all of them!

I've had good times sober too. Infact I've had better times sober. Getting married and becoming a father is the best feeling in the world, nothing can top it.

However, I still like to smoke pot from time to time and I wouldn't change a thing about my past. It shaped who I am today.

I have achieved more in my life than I ever would have thought possible. I would be an excellent advert for the missuse of drugs.

Wow, so anyone who's ever been drunk must by definition have an empty life?

Whatever point you were trying to make you just undermined by having to resort to a stereotype that bears no relation to reality.

Read the post I quoted sunshine before leaping to your keyboard.

Drink was not mentioned but the usage of drugs was.

Had your fix today?

Back on topic..............................Before the junkies and alcoholics hijack this thread completely.

Copied from my post on another forum;

Quit being a sensationalist. I'm not a "junkie" or an "alcoholic", but I do drink and smoke pot.

Grasp the fact that using drugs doesn't mean abusing drugs, then you maigh be taken seriously in this debate.

Carry on making statements like that and, not only will you not be taken seriously, but you will turn the debate into a series of personal attacks.

Archived