Proposed new law - drug driving.

Just as empty as yours!

Hmmm. That is the sort of answer I expected. Rather than defend your use of drugs you are magically gifted with the insight into my varied and interesting life?

I have to tell you I never needed to take drugs to achieve my life and work goals, I was never that inadequate.

Read the post I quoted sunshine before leaping to your keyboard.

Drink was not mentioned but the usage of drugs was.

Had your fix today?

Here we go again? You can't help yourself can you? Are you sure you're not the addict here?

Hmmm. That is the sort of answer I expected. Rather than defend your use of drugs you are magically gifted with the insight into my varied and interesting life?

I have to tell you I never needed to take drugs to achieve my life and work goals, I was never that inadequate.

You made the assumption that Chris_Sleeps life was empty in the first place.

Nobody has to take drugs to achieve their life and work. What kind of a statement id that?

And, what gives you the impression that someone is inadequate just because they have used drugs? Richard Branson used to smoke pot..........look what happened to him!

You made the assumption that Chris_Sleeps life was empty in the first place.

Nobody has to take drugs to achieve their life and work. What kind of a statement id that?

Then why openly promote them and their usage

And, what gives you the impression that someone is inadequate just because they have used drugs? Richard Branson used to smoke pot..........look what happened to him!

Drugtaking in any form is an escape from reality. To claim the world is different after inhaling,swallowing or injecting drugs is plain nonsense.

Richard Branson used to smoke pot

If you care to look you will find several examples of Branson's attitude now to drugs and his evidence to the Home Affairs Committee

Then why openly promote them and their usage

Why not?

Drugtaking in any form is an escape from reality. To claim the world is different after inhaling,swallowing or injecting drugs is plain nonsense

I don't even know what this is relating to? Definitely not something I said.

Richard Branson used to smoke pot

If you care to look you will find several examples of Branson's attitude now to drugs and his evidence to the Home Affairs Committee

Is this why Richard Branson is currently lobbying for drugs (all drugs) to be decriminalised??

Read the post I quoted sunshine before leaping to your keyboard.

I did read it.

Drink was not mentioned but the usage of drugs was.

Drink, as in alcohol, is a drug. Thus my comparison is valid.

So I ask again, must anyone who's ever been drunk by definition have an empty life?

Had your fix today?

Have you? I ask because you don't appear to be making much sense... I guess that's why you're having to resort to insults.

Archived