Help with losing weight

hi can anyone help or give me adive iv been trying to loose weigt its been 4 weeks now iv change wot i eat and when cut out all chocolate and crisps no fizzy pop iv been walking alot more also joined a gym plus use of my exercise bike but iv not lost even a pound but i dont no why any advise would be great thanks :help:

With the exercise that you are doing, you have been burning fat but building muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. But you will have toned up and lost some inches. Good luck keep up with the good work.

You ought to try joining a slimming group, I go to slimming world, I am now a target member and have lost over three and a half stone. I was a size 16, but even they were getting tight on me and I vowed I wouldn't go up to the next size so I joined slimming world in 2008 and still go. I am now a size 12, sometimes a 10 in some shops! I think joining a group rather than doing it by yourself is the key cos the incentive is there, by having to pay each week until you reach target and then maintaining that target. Plus the more you lose spurs you on to do better.

Im with Jillybabes, try slimming world, I have lost 5lb in 4 weeks, I know its not a massive loss at the moment but I didnt clap on 3 stone in 4 weeks either... If you live in S5 area and want some one to go with your more than welcome to join me and my friend at group...:clap:

hi can anyone help or give me adive iv been trying to loose weigt its been 4 weeks now iv change wot i eat and when cut out all chocolate and crisps no fizzy pop iv been walking alot more also joined a gym plus use of my exercise bike but iv not lost even a pound but i dont no why any advise would be great thanks :help:

Click the link below and your body woes will be a thing of the past

If you are prepared to commit to one session a week, you will begin to see changes within 2 weeks and go on to see huge changes within 6 weeks. For example one class member lost 17cm from her whole body in the first 7 weeks and thats on one training session a week

You don't have to cut out the food you enjoy, eat sensibly and in moderation and thats the key. Having said that a number of our class members are known to behave like gannets at wedding receptions, as soon as the buffet opens

How often are you using the exercise bike/gym and for how long?

Record everything that you eat daily, that means everything, weigh it if its cooked from by you from separate ingredients, and its calorie count, to get an idea of if you are eating too much. Not saying calorie counting is the be all and end all of it, but it will help you to gauge portion size etc.

You'll begin to lose weight but after a while your body will plateau out as it begins to say to itself it's losing a lot of weight and needs to store more fat. This will sort itself outafter a while.

Archived