What do your house mates do (or not do) that bugs you?

I have loads, but I'll kick off with this....

When it's my turn I always buy a multi-pack of loo roll (at least 9, usually 18 ), so it really gets on my goat when my house mate picks up a 2 pack and thinks they've done their bit!! :loopy:

Just stop going so easy on them then, don't anyone else buy any until he's bought the 9/18.

Or just buy your 18 and lock 16 in your room?

I don't have a house mate, I have a missus and kid, trust me, you have it easy. Yours go at the end of term :hihi:

Thinking back to my uni days, what annoyed me about my housemates...

I think most of all it was their continuing, persistent and unassailable, insistence on existing.

Attempts to herd them into a separate section of the house were met with resistance, to the point they even came into my room. What kind of hellish way is that to behave?!?

Just stop going so easy on them then, don't anyone else buy any until he's bought the 9/18.

Or just buy your 18 and lock 16 in your room?

I don't have a house mate, I have a missus and kid, trust me, you have it easy. Yours go at the end of term :hihi:

I know what you mean but it seems a bit petty, and remembering to grab the loo roll out of your room is a ball ache when you're desperate to go.

Thinking back to my uni days, what annoyed me about my housemates...

I think most of all it was their continuing, persistent and unassailable, insistence on existing.

Haha, this is SPOT ON!!!

:hihi:

I found that too, when I house shared with 2 people.. the live in landlord just wasnt my type of person.. I lasted a month. Just 'everything' annoyed me. Namely the cleanliness..

Couldnt ever share with anyone other than a partner again. Although saying that, with my ex that I lived with for several years, the biggest annoyance was his idea of tidying... he'd just move things from one place to another.. or would ''tidy'' things, without actually cleaning under them.. :loopy:

quite enjoying having a house to myself at the moment

I don't think I could share with anyone again, I love my own space, and I am quite messy. Living alone, I don't have anyone to moan at me if I don't do the washing up for a few days or leave clothes all over the bathroom floor :)

The worst thing I have to put up with is every few weeks my housemate has his girlfriend come visit and they ALWAYS wake me up in the early hours by having extremely loud nookie that goes on for hours and sounds like someone is being murdered (she's like a bloody banshee!!) I've mentioned it to him a few times, but he's shameless about it. What a tosser! :help:

The worst thing I have to put up with is every few weeks my housemate has his girlfriend come visit and they ALWAYS wake me up in the early hours by having extremely loud nookie that goes on for hours and sounds like someone is being murdered (she's like a bloody banshee!!) I've mentioned it to him a few times, but he's shameless about it. What a tosser! :help:

You aint jealous because he bonks for hours...are you?:P

Archived