Mark Duggan, new footage hoax

Because this time it was a "gangster"... Next time it could be a member of your family who was summarily executed. If he was a "gangster" then we have due process in order to deal with his kind.

The police are out of control, 900 people died in police custody since 2001 and not a single officer has been charged.

If you don't care then expect the same response if and when it affects someone you know.

I didn't think the sentence for drug dealing was death, that is if he was a drug dealer.

Indeed, I'll have to take the risk that Auntie Mable starts carrying a 9 and dealing class A's and gets gunned down as a result. A risk I am prepared to take as she seems somewhat unlikely to become a "stone cold playa".

Dead drug dealing gangstas = "lol" as far as I and the vast majority of decent people are concerned. Get over it.

Indeed, I'll have to take the risk that Auntie Mable starts carrying a 9 and dealing class A's and gets gunned down as a result. A risk I am prepared to take as she seems somewhat unlikely to become a "stone cold playa".

Dead drug dealing gangstas = "lol" as far as I and the vast majority of decent people are concerned. Get over it.

You obviously haven't read the thread, it will effect you one day and then i hope you have someone to stand up for you too.

drug dealer or gangster he deserved due process rather than summary execution.

Are we now a nation of savages? We have a judicial system that most of you think is sound so why not put the guy through it?

I'm really disappointed at the lack of humanity in this thread.

You obviously haven't read the thread, it will effect you one day and then i hope you have someone to stand up for you too.

drug dealer or gangster he deserved due process rather than summary execution.

Are we now a nation of savages? We have a judicial system that most of you think is sound so why not put the guy through it?

I'm really disappointed at the lack of humanity in this thread.

We have imported some savages, Duggan being an example. I am personally more a fan of field justice for scum like him as has been dealt out. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Not cost the hard pressed tax payer fortunes dealing with the "rights" of these drug dealing community destroying subhuman rats.

If the police do not follow the rule of law, then they are just another gang.

The most important question to my mind is: where the hell is all the video footage?

London has more CCTV than anywhere else in the world, most, if not all police cars have cameras fitted as standard, and the riot started outside a police station.

I am a great believer in Occam, but even so, this looks like conspiracy.

We have imported some savages, Duggan being an example. I am personally more a fan of field justice for scum like him as has been dealt out. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Not cost the hard pressed tax payer fortunes dealing with the "rights" of these drug dealing community destroying subhuman rats.

Racist, facist and god knows what else... Keep calm and carry on.

If the police do not follow the rule of law, then they are just another gang.

The most important question to my mind is: where the hell is all the video footage?

London has more CCTV than anywhere else in the world, most, if not all police cars have cameras fitted as standard, and the riot started outside a police station.

I am a great believer in Occam, but even so, this looks like conspiracy.

Now here is someone with a valid point, they have obviously looked at the evidence rather than dismissing what this means to us all...

Just because you can't get past the colour of his skin andygardner I'd prefer you abstained from this thread.

Thank you

Now here is someone with a valid point, they have obviously looked at the evidence rather than dismissing what this means to us all...

Just because you can't get past the colour of his skin andygardner I'd prefer you abstained from this thread.

Thank you

When did I metion the colour of his skin? I didn't. He was, mercifally in the past tense, a drug dealing rat. That is why he was scum. Ever known anyone with a drug addiction? Ever seen what it can do to somone? While rats like duggan get rich off it.

Now here is someone with a valid point, they have obviously looked at the evidence...

For rather than at. :?

I can accept the police shooting down a gangster with a gun. I can accept the police accidentally shooting someone they reasonably believe to be a gangster with a gun.

What I cannot accept is their consistent failure to come clean about what has happened.

There really is no excuse for it. All police guns should be fitted with a camera that constantly records what they are pointed at, and police gunmen should have another on their hat recording what they look at.

For preference, these should have a live feed to an independent body to ensure that the police can't accidentally lose it.

Law and order begins and ends with respect for the law.

To a very great extent, the police have brought about the end to that respect. :(

Archived