Mark Duggan, new footage hoax

Because this time it was a "gangster"... Next time it could be a member of your family who was summarily executed. If he was a "gangster" then we have due process in order to deal with his kind.

The police are out of control, 900 people died in police custody since 2001 and not a single officer has been charged.

If you don't care then expect the same response if and when it affects someone you know.

I didn't think the sentence for drug dealing was death, that is if he was a drug dealer.

People die all the time, sometimes even in hospital, it’s not much of a shock that some people die in police custody as well.

The BBC proclaimed they had new footage of the aftermath of the Mark Duggan shooting, this has been proven to be a hoax as the BBC had the same footage in August last year.. Read this. http://alteredge.myfreeforum.org/Mark_Duggan_about568.html

The question is why are the BBC lying about this and what do they hope to achieve?

cant see anywhere in the link where it states its a hoax.

The objection seems to be that they had the footage last year (and did not release it I believe)

Link's not working m8...

But I whole heartedly agree that this issue should be kept alive, IMO Mark Duggan was executed and no matter what anyone thinks of him, that's not right.

No it shouldn't. Anything that undermines the Police's authority and potentially promotes civil unrest is bad news for all of us.

I think it's disgraceful that the left wing media (BBC, The Guardian, The Independent) seem to be doing all they can to discredit and undermine the actions of the Police, who have a difficult enough job to do as it is.

cant see anywhere in the link where it states its a hoax.

The objection seems to be that they had the footage last year (and did not release it I believe)

They had the footage last year and aired said footage, so once they realise it's not new footage they should have made that clear... They didn't, why? We can only speculate.

No it shouldn't. Anything that undermines the Police's authority and potentially promotes civil unrest is bad news for all of us.

The only thing that discredits the police more than the bad apples they have in the force is the attempts to cover up the actions of those bad apples.

Archived