Old Sheffield pubs from the past gone for ever

Traveling around Sheffield it is so sad to see how many pubs have gone from all areas of Sheffield, history has gone for good some of them were great old buildings some not so good, all full of memories for the regulars who frequented them in the past, names and faces from the past landlords and characters all of them do you have a story about your long gone regular pub.

It was depressing for me during a visit in 2010 and doing a nostalgic re-visit of old pubs in and around Sheffield which were still open there (especially ones in the my old Pitsmoor area) and to see how they had “changed,” over the years! :|

It was depressing for me during a visit in 2010 and doing a nostalgic re-visit of old pubs in and around Sheffield which were still open there (especially ones in the my old Pitsmoor area) and to see how they had “changed,” over the years! :|
must agree pitsmoor and Attercliffe are dead now had my stag night night on cliffe cant remember nowt that sez enough... must have been 100 boozers down common! any body remember them:help: