Hyundai good or bad

Fuel Efficiency and Performance does not go hand in hand. If you want Performance, go for i10. If Fuel Efficiency is important, then Wagon R can also considered. Even for maintenance and resale value, none of these cars can beat Wagon R but it is needed that you have to decide your priorities best. But I won't recommend Wagon R as it's drive quality and stability on highways is questionable. Even the interiors are no so great. Better to go for i10 considering all factors. It's a proven car and you won't regret it.

Fuel Efficiency and Performance does not go hand in hand. If you want Performance, go for i10. If Fuel Efficiency is important, then Wagon R can also considered. Even for maintenance and resale value, none of these cars can beat Wagon R but it is needed that you have to decide your priorities best. But I won't recommend Wagon R as it's drive quality and stability on highways is questionable. Even the interiors are no so great. Better to go for i10 considering all factors. It's a proven car and you won't regret it.

Eh?

A Wagon R has the aerodynamic qualities of a house brick! It's fuel efficiency is one of the worst in its class

And it looks like Postman Pats van (apologies to forum owners, but you know what I mean!)

hyundai has now turned the corner with the latest series of i models. Hyundai has always had a cheap, budget car reputation in the UK (but not in australia). The trade loves the latest hyundais (see parkers website for their reviews). I believe they are now going through what skoda did when they launched the fabia.

I have an I20 diesel which is excellent. 55-60 ave. mpg and £20 annual road tax. I'm quite sure the I10 is just as good. A neighbour has one and he's very pleased with it.

I would have no hesitation in buying the midsize Hundai Sonata. I doont fit into small cars very well. Legs to long.

The Sonata is highly rated, has a lot of extras for the money, 100,000 mile powertrain warranty and gets around 35 MPG. Consumer Reports rate it's overall reliability on a par with Hondas and Toyotas...... tops

I am on my second i20 and totally disappointed with it, not as good as the last one for mpg yet it is supposed to be better, contacted customer services 4 times no reply. Had several other problems as well, can't fault the dealer they have been helpful, looks like snail mail to head office see if I get a reply.

I have an i10, and I love it! - the MPG isn't very good though. In all other ways it's perfect for me. Bonus is the road tax - only £35 for the year.

One of the problems it may have for someone else is the very tiny bootspace, so bear that in mind if you need lots of space.

I am a member of the Hyundai forum - lots of postings from owners on there which might be interesting for you - though i have not been on it for ages.

I would definately have another one - in spite of the low MPG!

On my last i20 used to get 48mpg regularly even had it up to 56 on a run the most I get out of this has been about 46. I was thinking of getting the Alfa Mito or the Audi A1 but thought no will stick with the i20 due to the free servicing, the cheap road tax (£30) and the increase in mpg, wish I hadn't.

Archived