Birthday Dinner for Girlfriend

Hi,

My girlfriend and I want to go out for dinner. Our favourites are; antibos, mediterranean, Zeugma but fancy something different. Was thinking Silversmiths but not sure.

Any suggestion are welcome....

Thanks

Chris

Hi,

My girlfriend and I want to go out for dinner. Our favourites are; antibos, mediterranean, Zeugma but fancy something different. Was thinking Silversmiths but not sure.

Thanks

Chris

I've said it before and I will say it again......Dev chippy, bottle of white lightning and some petrol station flowers!

Hi,

Thanks

Chris

Thyme Cafe is nice

Hi,

Thanks

Chris

Go to Silversmiths - it is excellent! :D

Milestone is always a favourite of mine. London Club is excellent too. Plenty of nice restaurants to choose from. I usually try to avoid the chains, but Ego was nice when I went too. Still not tried Silversmiths, despite being on TV with Gordon doing the taste tests for Local vs. Chains and being told I'd be invited for a free meal! Still waiting on that one!!

I went to the Milestone for a birthday with my (ex-)boyfriend a few months ago and found it to be extremely disappointing.

Yama Sushi is fantastic - in my opinion the best sushi in Sheffield and such a cute intimate restaurant.

WasabiSabi could be a lot of fun if you booked yourself on to one of the Teppanyaki tables.

For a real treat Gusto is definitely worth a try. To die for. I will be ensuring my next boyfriend takes me there!!!

Hope that helps xx

Archived