Things to do before I turn 30

I am turning 28 next week, and I have been thinking that I want to set myself some short-term goals.

The only things I have thought of so far is to get fit (well fitter, I've already started on this one :) ), run the half-marathon next year, and learn to play the guitar.

Anyone got any more ideas?

Unfortunately I don't have much money to spend :(

Do you have a driving licence that could be a goal?

Have you considered career progression ie aim to move up a step in whatever career your in?

Do a charity bunjee jump?

Save an amount of money to treat yourself?

In terms of short term ambitions theres a million different things you could try it depends on what you wish to achieve however good luck i hope you suceed with whatever targets you set yourself.

I'm a bit like that still, I qualified as a Life Guard recently, dunno why I did it, I don't want to be a Lifeguard...I learnt to ride a horse the other year and love that now...I'm training MMA now and have my first fight in a few weeks...

Thanks for the ideas. I already have a driving license, although I would like to learn to ride a motorbike one day.

I do like the idea of doing something for charity or volunteering. I will have to look into that.

Sometimes I think I'm young free and single I could do anything I want, trouble is, I can't think of many things to do :hihi:

Thanks for the ideas. I already have a driving license, although I would like to learn to ride a motorbike one day.

I do like the idea of doing something for charity or volunteering. I will have to look into that.

Sometimes I think I'm young free and single I could do anything I want, trouble is, I can't think of many things to do :hihi:

Swim the channel....:D I'll be the bloke in the rowing boat with the loud hailer....:hihi:

I would make an A-Z list of things-I did this and would like to offer some suggestions

1.Archery at meadowhead

2.Buddhism weekend(take own paste sandwiches)

3.Cycle from Dover to Holyhead

4.Dog training

5.Electrolysis for removal of unwanted hair

6.Growing own cannabis

7.Holistic medicine

etc.

I did not list F as I have yet to tick that box but I hope to get some experience with animals soon.

I would make an A-Z list of things-I did this and would like to offer some suggestions

1.Archery at meadowhead

2.Buddhism weekend(take own paste sandwiches)

3.Cycle from Dover to Holyhead

4.Dog training

5.Electrolysis for removal of unwanted hair

6.Growing own cannabis

7.Holistic medicine

etc.

I did not list F as I have yet to tick that box but I hope to get some experience with animals soon.

Is the animal a sheep?...:love:

I'm a bit like that still, I qualified as a Life Guard recently, dunno why I did it, I don't want to be a Lifeguard...I learnt to ride a horse the other year and love that now...I'm training MMA now and have my first fight in a few weeks...

I envy you Frank!

You write more crap than i do......:(

Archived