Things to do before I turn 30

I am turning 28 next week, and I have been thinking that I want to set myself some short-term goals.

The only things I have thought of so far is to get fit (well fitter, I've already started on this one :) ), run the half-marathon next year, and learn to play the guitar.

Anyone got any more ideas?

Unfortunately I don't have much money to spend :(

I mean this in the nicest way but, assuming you haven't, bugger off to Australia for a few months or even a year. Work and tour the country.

Once you hit 30 this is one opportunity that goes away...:(

Well, unless you have plenty of money

Do the 3 peaks challenge (real or Yorkshire)

Get snotted on by a whale

Get banned from Sheffield Forum

Write something and get it published

Does a dolphin count? If so, i can tick all points on your list - more than once on a couple of points!

The best thing you can do before turning 30 is to stop worrying about your age. It's just a number and there's nothing you have to do before 30 that you still won't be able to do when you're over 30.

Apart from the year's Aussie visa, as suggested on this thread. And one I'd agree with - I was gutted when I discovered this age limit, at about 31 :(

Archived