Wil David Cameron still be prime minister by the end of the year?

Will David Cameron still be PM at the end of this year?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Will David Cameron still be PM at the end of this year?

• Yes
    • No

Love or loathe him Kelvin is slippier than teflon and will know a lot more than what he lets on, Rebekha Brookes is due to give evidence against Cameron tomorrow which I predict will almost ensure his demise and reputation to be tarnished too much that he'll be too unpopular to be PM for much longer, plus the recent election results, his bitch Clegg and back benchers are not going to help save him.

and if you believe that you are either deluded or wishful thinking. Rebekha Brookes will sing form the same song sheet as Andy Coulson.

Love or loathe him Kelvin is slippier than teflon and will know a lot more than what he lets on, Rebekha Brookes is due to give evidence against Cameron tomorrow which I predict will almost ensure his demise and reputation to be tarnished too much that he'll be too unpopular to be PM for much longer, plus the recent election results, his bitch Clegg and back benchers are not going to help save him.

She is giving evidence today.

The reputation that has been tarnished is that of former PM. G.Brown. Quite entertaining hearing her mention his hissy fits about Murdoch and the 'Sun' switching allegiance to the Tories.

Of course, it was a love-in when the 'Sun' supported Labour but I suppose that did not matter to him.

and if you believe that you are either deluded or wishful thinking. Rebekha Brookes will sing form the same song sheet as Andy Coulson.

She showed him up big time! When smarmy Dave was texting he didn't even know what lol meant, he thought it meant lots of love. lol

Someone who does right by the British people and makes the rules fairer for everyone, not just for certain groups of people in society. A person who does not lie and make bull**** up to get in, in the first place Britain should be for the British and no one else I am sorry but we should not be accepting as many foreigners in as we do, they are stealing our jobs and claiming what does David Cameron and the Government do about this????? nothing at all he does not care HENCE WHY HE IS A TIT.

The system as a whole needs changing everything, employment, tax, unemployment, prisons and the legal system what is great about Britain anymore?? what is great about the lousy MPs that are being voted into power nothing??. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Without immigrants this county would have collapsed, we should be idolising and praising immigrants, not vilifying them.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived