Are women becoming more masculine?

Are women becoming more masculine?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are women becoming more masculine?

• Yes
    • No

White Brit women especially are and partly why most men are now far more attracted to women of virtually all other nationalities and races, I especially find those of certain Asian appearances to be especially feminine and therefore on the whole much more attractive, they're not just physically more attractive, but also their demeanour and mannerisms is what makes them far more sexy and me weak at the knees.

I guess it had to happen that one of your posts had an element of sense about it.

Given the choice between a girl in a track suit bottom or a girl in a sari then; based purely on the entire picture, the girl in the sari would win whether she was Asian, Polish or indeed English.

I suppose if you hang around with losers and no marks spitting on street corners then it's perhaps inevitable that you will emulate the behaviour and dress code. If the home environment upholds the same tradition then how else should you behave?

Masculine? I don't think so, though clearly some go all out to appear hard.

If all the input and signals lean towards being a pleb, then a pleb is what you will be.

Maybe, just maybe, it's mostly the macho and lazy men who find the Orientals attractive - right that's them out of the way hopefully ;)

One can be feminine and feisty - in society today downtrodden women are constantly told to assert themselves, not be a doormat and to get a life.

Once Oriental women come over to Britain, often with their ageing partners/husbands they can soon change and adopt feminist opinions.:D

I think your question should be "Are some women becoming more masculine?"

In what way do you feel women are becoming more masculine? Is it purely our attitude and/or behaviour? or other factors such as dress sense, weight/ body shape, job choices or our lifestyle choices?

I think women might be losing a bit of the traditional social conditioning that says its not right to do masculine things like contradict a man or express that you are good at something and so on.

Equally men are losing the social conditioning that says you're not allowed to cry and you mustn't cuddle your children in public as its too 'feminine'.

Only you can say whether you think thats a good thing or not :)

White Brit women especially are and partly why most men are now far more attracted to women of virtually all other nationalities and races, I especially find those of certain Asian appearances to be especially feminine and therefore on the whole much more attractive, they're not just physically more attractive, but also their demeanour and mannerisms is what makes them far more sexy and me weak at the knees.

You mean you don't like being told to shove it when you demand a cuppa?

You mean you don't like being told to shove it when you demand a cuppa?

:hihi:

I suppose he is entitled to his preferences...

I wonder if the OP prefers such feminine women what he does/has that makes him the archetypal masculine male? Does he wrestle tigers with his bare hands?

Archived