Are women becoming more masculine?

Are women becoming more masculine?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are women becoming more masculine?

• Yes
    • No

Have you ever thought that women are just acting how they would normally be instead of how men have decided how they should over the years?

Asian women only seem more appealing to certain men because they still want a women they feel will still be servile and do as they are told.

I read that alcohol causes higher levels of testosterone in women. Im not sure if its true but it would go a long way to explain why many women become very manly when drunk.

There seems to be more boyishly dressed females about these days (probably lesbian), there is also a ladette culture with the binge drinking young females who frequent our town centres.

Either way you'll probably never get to know.

I read that alcohol causes higher levels of testosterone in women. Im not sure if its true but it would go a long way to explain why many women become very manly when drunk.

Manly? You mean violent?

But this generation drinks less contrary to popular opinion.

Have you ever thought that women are just acting how they would normally be instead of how men have decided how they should over the years?

Asian women only seem more appealing to certain men because they still want a women they feel will still be servile and do as they are told.

Speaking as a westerner I think they're attractive and servitude would have nothing to do with any relationship but yes, some cultures are into that still.

Is the case that as a generation they might drink less but as individuals those that drink have a tendency to kick the arse out of it?

No, across the board they are drinking less. Some binge drink, but people have always done so, they used to call it a 'good session' back when it was a somewhat more affordable thing to do.

Archived