Are women becoming more masculine?

Are women becoming more masculine?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are women becoming more masculine?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know where the OP hangs out but most women I see out on the town seem to think dressing like prostitutes makes them more attractive.

The only masculine looking women I see tend to be the single mums pushing prams who've let themselves go and think hair-scraped back and a grey tracksuit is a sexy look. It isn't!

I voted yes, but then I realised the ones I was thinking about dress trampy, rather than manly.

I do know women though who are just pretty much men now, sit burping, swearing and farting and laugh like kids. Personally I hate that, but then again I'd never be seen with a man who does that either.

Disgusting, yuck.

I voted yes, but then I realised the ones I was thinking about dress trampy, rather than manly.

I do know women though who are just pretty much men now, sit burping, swearing and farting and laugh like kids. Personally I hate that, but then again I'd never be seen with a man who does that either.

Disgusting, yuck.

You should pull a drunkard, he'll be too drink to burp and hiccup instead. Slur his words so much that the swearing is unrecognisable and be scared of farting incase....

:thumbsup:

:hihi:

I don't know where the OP hangs out but most women I see out on the town seem to think dressing like prostitutes makes them more attractive.

The only masculine looking women I see tend to be the single mums pushing prams who've let themselves go and think hair-scraped back and a grey tracksuit is a sexy look. It isn't!

Did it occur to you that both those types may not give a flying fig what you think, even if they do exist within your mind?

You're not Franks stunt for the day are you? :hihi:

I've just asked the missus if she thinks women are becoming more masculine.She said she will think about it,and let me know her opinion after she finishes shaving.

If she changes her mind a lot then she still feminine...

You should pull a drunkard, he'll be too drink to burp and hiccup instead. Slur his words so much that the swearing is unrecognisable and be scared of farting incase....

:thumbsup:

:hihi:

That does sound like a few of my exes :hihi:

It's also how I imagine a lot of people on here, oddly!

Did it occur to you that both those types may not give a flying fig what you think, even if they do exist within your mind?

You're not Franks stunt for the day are you? :hihi:

Ayup someones got their knickers in a twist, calm down jeeez :roll: (must be the testosterone eh)

Archived