Are women becoming more masculine?

Are women becoming more masculine?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are women becoming more masculine?

• Yes
    • No

White Brit women especially are and partly why most men are now far more attracted to women of virtually all other nationalities and races, I especially find those of certain Asian appearances to be especially feminine and therefore on the whole much more attractive, they're not just physically more attractive, but also their demeanour and mannerisms is what makes them far more sexy and me weak at the knees.
But that's true of most of the oriental/asian races, the men are pretty feminine too. Usually quite slight and not very tall which is why Western women tend not to find them very attractive. And a lot of these ladies, once they get over here, become extremely bossy and overpowering. I know several men who've succumbed and boy, are they under the cosh now! :D

I think you must be frequenting the wrong sort of places, most girls I see are very attractively turned out and capable. English men and women tend to have more equal relationships with one another, and if you don't like that, maybe you should be pointing the finger at yourself? If you behave like a slob, that's the sort of woman you're going to attract.

But this generation drinks less contrary to popular opinion.

I would say that's wrong going by the amount of media attention towards women drinking more these days. Middle aged women are meant to be the worst and drink more than teenage girls these days.

I would say that's wrong going by the amount of media attention towards women drinking more these days. Middle aged women are meant to be the worst and drink more than teenage girls these days.

I'd class those tail end boomers as the previous generation. They'll soon be eligible for free tv license and pension credit if their livers don't pack up.

The youth whom aren't drinking as much is what I'd call the current generation.

Why is it anyone else's business to comment, though? Hardly a week goes by on this forum without some judgmental topic being started about women.

We're in the 21st century, fgs. Isn't it about time that you all started recognising the fact that women are people too? We all have our different ways, just the way men do. And as skinz comments, just like men, the women being commented on probably don't give a toss what a random user on an internet forum thinks about them.

Misogynists are my favorite pastime. You actually used "jeeez" instead of 'dear' dear. Well done.

If you win the misogynistic post of the year award, a feminist comes round to clean your house/flat/caravan and cook you steak. :hihi:

Did it occur to you that both those types may not give a flying fig what you think, even if they do exist within your mind?

You're not Franks stunt for the day are you? :hihi:

Sorry love, clearly I've touched a nerve. Having trouble getting men to notice you, dear?

Why is it anyone else's business to comment, though? Hardly a week goes by on this forum without some judgmental topic being started about women.

We're in the 21st century, fgs. Isn't it about time that you all started recognising the fact that women are people too? We all have our different ways, just the way men do. And as skinz comments, just like men, the women being commented on probably don't give a toss what a random user on an internet forum thinks about them.

The "random user" would most likely think that because of their ever so self indulgent importance as a male that all women should bend at the knees whenever one of these "random" posters make a ridiculously odd observation about how girlies should behave.

Women have been shaving, burping and farting for as long as i've lived and I guess long before. How the **** dare they.

Archived