Are women becoming more masculine?

Are women becoming more masculine?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are women becoming more masculine?

• Yes
    • No

I think your question should be "Are some women becoming more masculine?"

In what way do you feel women are becoming more masculine? Is it purely our attitude and/or behaviour? or other factors such as dress sense, weight/ body shape, job choices or our lifestyle choices?

He probably means that some are following the male lead and eating all the pies in order to turn into overweight slobs who sit in front of the TV all day.

Why is it anyone else's business to comment, though? Hardly a week goes by on this forum without some judgmental topic being started about women.

We're in the 21st century, fgs. Isn't it about time that you all started recognising the fact that women are people too? We all have our different ways, just the way men do. And as skinz comments, just like men, the women being commented on probably don't give a toss what a random user on an internet forum thinks about them.

No matter what the feminists say, a woman will primarily be judged on her appearance, so if she wants to get on in life it's essential that she takes pride in what she looks like.

No matter what the feminists say, a woman will primarily be judged on her appearance, so if she wants to get on in life it's essential that she takes pride in what she looks like.

100% BS.

BTW where's the thread titled "Are men becoming more feminine?"

It's just as true, and just as uninteresting.

It's nothing to do with feminism. What a silly comment. Howver, I agree that people are always going to be judged on their appearance. And they present that appearance based on what others in their social circle deem as attractive or a la mode.

Men who don't take care of themselves and don't present themselves the best they can are also not likely to get very far in life either. I'm skiving at the moment and watching some weird daytime TV. Yesterday was Look 10 Years Younger, and the subject was one of those men you'd never give a second look. Bad broken smoker's fangs, bald on top, grey shaggy hair ala Dog the Bounty Hunter, bling and open shirt showing grey chest hair :gag: He was guessed at ages from 50-70 and was only 44 or something.

By the time they'd finished with him he looked, if not a million dollars, at least halfway presentable. So I would agree with you that people should try to present themselves well and keep up with trends. But it's nothing to do with me or you if people choose not to, why would they even care what you or I think about them?

Are you very attractive, then? Even more, are you single? :)

One's personal appearance doesnt preclude one from commenting on what one finds attractive / unattractive. However, as you asked, my mum always says Im very handsome but sorry sweetheart, im attached to a very lucky lady. Lovely..i meant lovely.

I wonder how long the guy who had the makeover would take keep his new persona up, maybe it's better to see someone like him as they were and then they can be avoided, rather than them lapse into inconsistency.:D

One's personal appearance doesnt preclude one from commenting on what one finds attractive / unattractive. However, as you asked, my mum always says Im very handsome but sorry sweetheart, im attached to a very lucky lady. Lovely..i meant lovely.

Bless her, be hopes she doesn't take to two bread vans and a pig for a snack, or she'll be right out the door.

Don't believe everything mummy tells you..their very biased.:hihi:

Aren't mums so nice about their kids. Bless her.

No, sweetie, sorry to disappoint you, but I meant if you aren't single you shouldn't be looking and making judgments on how attractive to you other women are. tsk!

Archived