Are women becoming more masculine?

Are women becoming more masculine?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Are women becoming more masculine?

• Yes
    • No

Women have only been shaving underarms and the like only in the last 100 years.

Even in Europe, the trend has only been popular in the last 30 years or so.

Just take a look at photos of women in the late 1890s to early 20th century. Hairy.

If we never shaved, most leg hair would have gone darker, but not thicker like it does when we shave it off regularly.

White Brit women especially are and partly why most men are now far more attracted to women of virtually all other nationalities and races, I especially find those of certain Asian appearances to be especially feminine and therefore on the whole much more attractive, they're not just physically more attractive, but also their demeanour and mannerisms is what makes them far more sexy and me weak at the knees.

Maybe some blokes like you are getting more feminine. I like British women how they are right now, although I just like women full stop, not bothered where they come from.

I guess it had to happen that one of your posts had an element of sense about it.

Given the choice between a girl in a track suit bottom or a girl in a sari then; based purely on the entire picture, the girl in the sari would win whether she was Asian, Polish or indeed English.

I suppose if you hang around with losers and no marks spitting on street corners then it's perhaps inevitable that you will emulate the behaviour and dress code. If the home environment upholds the same tradition then how else should you behave?

Masculine? I don't think so, though clearly some go all out to appear hard.

If all the input and signals lean towards being a pleb, then a pleb is what you will be.

I'd lay off the male hormone growth pills if i was you love.

Maybe some blokes like you are getting more feminine. I like British women how they are right now, although I just like women full stop, not bothered where they come from.

You bitch, just coz I do yoga and can't park doesn't mean blokes like me are becoming more feminine.

There's such a thing as trying too hard, babes :cool:

You really don't need to, we all love you anyway ;)

Archived