Who is signing up to a gym now X-Mas is over and which one?

Originally posted by pretty_polly

Come on then who is now going to sign up to a gym now Christmas is over and which one are you signing up to?

I have been thinking about signing up to a gym for ages and now is the perfect time (and excuse) to do it.

I might sign up for Ponds Forge or Hillsborough Leisure Centre.

Killamarsh fitness centre is good, small and freindly and £24.50 per month inc Sauna. Dont know if this would be too far form where you live. I go on a regular basis about 4 times per week love it, feel much better for it, and lost loads of weight, not that i was big anyway but better toned and better at running now.

Well already a fitness unlimited member, but looking at Hillsborough yesterday I think a lot of people signed up! It was heaving! Almost no treadmills available!

Last week + before Christmas it was almost empty maybe a few people working out and that was it.

Originally posted by tas1

Well already a fitness unlimited member, but looking at Hillsborough yesterday I think a lot of people signed up! It was heaving! Almost no treadmills available!

Last week + before Christmas it was almost empty maybe a few people working out and that was it.

I'm actually going to sign up there in a few week time, with a few of me mates. Should be good. Hopefully the swimming pool isn't that packed and the beauty room ;-)

i left fitness first because its too busy- they sign FAR FAR too many people up but they havnt got enough facilities to look after them all!!!!

Im a member of greens and have been for the last year and i think its one of the best gyms in sheffield so if anyone is interested in joining there just give me a shout :D

Archived