Has anyone else noticed how nearly every garage`s toilet "is broken" ?

why should you want to go to toilet in garage whats wrong with your own toilet at home,most of the toilets in garages are like the trainspotting toilet:gag:what would happen if every one left there cars and went to the toilet for a dump and faft about they would never sell any petrol,there is always some scruff who goes in and has a strip wash or misses the pan or something disgusting for the staff the have to clean up, no I don't blame them if they shut the toilet.

Justin call my answer what you like but i seriously cannot find anything wrong with what he did, he found the same product cheaper somewhere else so he went there.

:huh:

Isn't this what happens in business?? He goes on about how good his customer service is, yet, all he does is expect people to pay him money - even if they want to use the loo! (i recall a comment about if they spend with them they can use it). Good customer service is offering a service REGARDLESS of them spending money with you at the time. You do it in the hope they will spend it later on!

I personally think Justin, that your comment on your website that states 'We are more than willing to give advice to those actually purchasing from us' is arrogant and tells me (as a customer) you don't actually want to help or advise me, you just want my money. I wouldn't be surprised if you charged your customers for the phone call if you had to ring them!!!

BTW, you still haven't answered my earlier question. How many customers do you deal with each week??

Archived