Rochdale nine sentenced today

Here's another quote from the Mail article that you have conveniently ignored;

"Police have played down the racial backgrounds of the men, saying the girls – mostly from broken or ‘chaotic’ homes – were targeted because they were vulnerable, not because they were white."

You didn't seem to mind Ched Evans raping a vulnerable white girl. Ched may end up sharing a cell with one of the Rochdale rapists.

Well the police would say that. See the other quotes for a better idea of what really happned.

Yor denial is a little embarrassing.

"Police have played down the racial backgrounds of the men, saying the girls – mostly from broken or ‘chaotic’ homes – were targeted because they were vulnerable, not because they were white."

You didn't seem to mind Ched Evans raping a vulnerable white girl. Ched may end up sharing a cell with one of the Rochdale rapists.

Is it OK then to apportion some blame for what these men have done by mentioning the fact that some of these girls were from broken or chaotic homes ?

A post was made on this site on the Ched Evans case thread, claiming that the ladette / binge drinking culture may have contributed to that incident and the post was removed from the site !

Are we accepting double standards ?

Is it OK then to apportion some blame for what these men have done by mentioning the fact that some of these girls were from broken or chaotic homes ?

A post was made on this site on the Ched Evans case thread, claiming that the ladette / binge drinking culture may have contributed to that incident and the post was removed from the site !

Are we accepting double standards ?

I remember that and also wondered myself why certain comments are allowed to stay when other similar comments are removed.

so there's no muslim girls from broken and chaotic homes?? come on.

if they'd targeted young muslim girls the muslim community would have wasted the lot of them.

Your constant Ched references are a little misleading especially when you keep claiming my motives for my opinions are racial.

McDonald, who was with Ched on the night is black. The girl was white. There has been some indignation at why McDonald got off, I agree he should have got off. Who'd have thought it, a racist agreeing that a black man is not guilty of raping a white woman when public opinion suggests the other...:o

You didn't know McDonald was black, did you...? :hihi:

Your constant Ched references are a little misleading especially when you keep claiming my motives for my opinions are racial.

McDonald, who was with Ched on the night is black. The girl was white. There has been some indignation at why McDonald got off, I agree he should have got off. Who'd have thought it, a racist agreeing that a black man is not guilty of raping a white woman when public opinion suggests the other...:o

You didn't know McDonald was black, did you...? :hihi:

You seem to have a personal grudge against that poster.

Can i ask why?

I don't really. We tend to disagree quite a bit, well about everything really..It all adds to the spice of things...He's always wrong though...:hihi:

I doubt thats the case but the fact you say it shows you have no respect for his opinions so can i ask why you bother arguing if it seems like your only arguing for arguings sake?

Archived