Rochdale nine sentenced today

makes one wonder what sort of values these young men are brought up with

A lot of it is down to sexual frustration I think. I don't think its normal for young men to go without sex when they're at that age. Its not natural when every fibre of their being is telling them to do it.

I think the message will be getting through now though and the offenses will cease.

An annoying part of the whole thing is how social services and the police covered the matter up, for fear of being called racist. Look at the abuse I get for stating facts and taking the apologists to task...

A lot of it is down to sexual frustration I think. I don't think its normal for young men to go without sex when they're at that age. Its not natural when every fibre of their being is telling them to do it.

I think the message will be getting through now though and the offenses will cease.

An annoying part of the whole thing is how social services and the police covered the matter up, for fear of being called racist. Look at the abuse I get for stating facts and taking the apologists to task...

Well then what exactly are the facts?

And i promise i wont call you a racist.

I doubt thats the case but the fact you say it shows you have no respect for his opinions so can i ask why you bother arguing if it seems like your only arguing for arguings sake?

Such is forum life. I won't be silenced. It entertains me when I'm bored at work.....

No they will get special protection, and no doubt special consideration due to them being Muslims.

Race doesn't come into it. Evil does. No genuine Muslim would want to be associated with these scum. If they survive prison I hope people will be waiting for them on their release.

Castration and full penectomy should be the punishment.

Archived