Rochdale nine sentenced today

Why can't certain members accept the fact that it was Asian men sexualy abusing white girls?

Why do the same old bunch start whining whenever these facts are pointed out?

Because it would mean they have been wrong all along, all the name calling and denial looks pretty silly now.

Rochdale is a small place. It makes you wonder what the numbers countrywide will be. The flood gates are going to burst open. There's one or two nervous men up and down the country tonight...

Why can't certain members accept the fact that it was Asian men sexualy abusing white girls?

No one has denied it was Asian men abusing white girls. The only people I've seen on here recently denying that a rapist had abused a white girl were the ones saying Ched Evans is innocent. Frank Sidney was one of them.

Because it would mean they have been wrong all along, all the name calling and denial looks pretty silly now.

Rochdale is a small place. It makes you wonder what the numbers countrywide will be. The flood gates are going to burst open. There's one or two nervous men up and down the country tonight...

Amazing how quickly the topic was closed showing Asian women and men verbaly abusing and insulting a well dresed, very eloquent white woman.

No one has denied it was Asian men abusing white girls. The only people I've seen on here recently denying that a rapist had abused a white girl were the ones saying Ched Evans is innocent. Frank Sidney was one of them.
How do you know that? No one is supposed to say anything that might break her confidentiality, she's supposed to be annonymous, be careful.

It's a bit sad that some of you are on here using these cases of abuse just to score points off one another and flinging accusations of racism about like confetti. Get a grip.

I also said I think the black man who was the co-accused was innocent as well, unlike many who want him locking up. Your racist slurs are looking a little weak..

You sound very excited, Frank. You're not going to get your race war though.

I don't want a race war. Just some common sense.

Wonder how long before this topic is closed?

If you dont bite at the trolls name calling and slander itll be okay. They have lost this debate and are now behaving like petulant children.

How do you know that? No one is supposed to say anything that might break her confidentiality, she's supposed to be annonymous, be careful.

It's a bit sad that some of you are on here using these cases of abuse just to score points off one another and flinging accusations of racism about like confetti. Get a grip.

It is sad. But not surprising. Some people will do anything to save face.

This post is about white girls being raped by Asians. You have not accused anyone who has mentioned the ethnicity of the white girls in Rochdale of threatening their anonymity so why would you take the opposite view about Ched Evan's victim?

Frank Sidney is in the EDL by the way. Racism is the core of their politics.

Archived