Rochdale nine sentenced today

I'm glad that the judge vindicated all I said about the matter. Confirming that the white girls were deliberately targeted. The abuse I got for this was discraceful. I note the judge also got called a racist. Well fancy that.

Nobody's doubting white girls were targeted, but not because they were white because they vulnerable. Otherwise the victims would have been white but from all the socio-economic groups.

Someone called the judge a racist? One of the defendants perhaps? I would have thought most sentencing judges have been subject to some choice bon mots from the villains they're sending to prison-dont you?

Nobody's doubting white girls were targeted, but not because they were white because they vulnerable. Otherwise the victims would have been white but from all the socio-economic groups.

Someone called the judge a racist? One of the defendants perhaps? I would have thought most sentencing judges have been subject to some choice bon mots from the villains they're sending to prison-dont you?

No that's not what he said at all...

"Judge says gang preyed on five girls, aged between 13 and 15, partly because they were from different 'community and religion'

Try to spin it you can Mr Friday, but you're mistaken...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141279/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-Police-hunt-40-suspects-promise-arrests.html

Muslim leader warns that some British Pakistani men 'think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought'

Here's another quote from the Mail article that you have conveniently ignored;

"Police have played down the racial backgrounds of the men, saying the girls – mostly from broken or ‘chaotic’ homes – were targeted because they were vulnerable, not because they were white."

You didn't seem to mind Ched Evans raping a vulnerable white girl. Ched may end up sharing a cell with one of the Rochdale rapists.

Here's another quote from the Mail article that you have conveniently ignored;

"Police have played down the racial backgrounds of the men, saying the girls – mostly from broken or ‘chaotic’ homes – were targeted because they were vulnerable, not because they were white."

You didn't seem to mind Ched Evans raping a vulnerable white girl. Ched may end up sharing a cell with one of the Rochdale rapists.

Frank's not really interested in the girls..he just wants vindication bless him.

Anyway, i'm off to the gym then horse riding. :hihi:

Archived