Should the UK have a 5 children cap for benefits?

In 2 years the 5 children cap will be introduced.

After the 5th child your benefit claim will be maxed out and capped.

This affects practically everyone.

The unemployed claim.

Workers claim.

Workers often claim more! (Some workers receive more in WTC than they do in dole; the in-work benefit payment exceeds the out of work benefit payment)

The following link shows the changes in graphical format.

http://blog.cix.co.uk/gmorgan/2012/02/02/the-real-comparisons-for-capping/

Not many earn enough to have enough earnings to not have to rely on benefits in the form of tax credits in the first place.

It needsto b capped at 2 kids.

OK look, a girls can become pregnant once and fair enough we should help her and house her, if she does it again, OK - we will let that one go too (we aren't all right wingers here)

But I'm sorry if it happens again then the girl needs to

1. Make sure the lad is using a johnny
  2. Pick the lads better

I'm sorry but there comes a time when a girl should have a few johnnys in her handbag if she is prone to casual sex, lets be right the sort of lad who is after this sort of woman is not the sort of lad who is bothered about using johnnys.

The other issue of course are our non english friends whos culture it is to have as many kids as possible, limit this to 2 - then all of a sudden England is not such a good place to come to breed and take benefits.

Lets say for the sake of argument if the UK decided to stop paying so much out in benefits, but then spain took a liberal attitude and said "as many kids as you want and we will pick up the tab", do you think our non english friends would still be coming to the UK? i don't think so, i can see huge queues at malaga airpowt

It needsto b capped at 2 kids.

OK look, a girls can become pregnant once and fair enough we should help her and house her, if she does it again, OK - we will let that one go too (we aren't all right wingers here)

But I'm sorry if it happens again then the girl needs to

1. Make sure the lad is using a johnny
  2. Pick the lads better

I'm sorry but there comes a time when a girl should have a few johnnys in her handbag if she is prone to casual sex, lets be right the sort of lad who is after this sort of woman is not the sort of lad who is bothered about using johnnys.

The other issue of course are our non english friends whos culture it is to have as many kids as possible, limit this to 2 - then all of a sudden England is not such a good place to come to breed and take benefits.

Lets say for the sake of argument if the UK decided to stop paying so much out in benefits, but then spain took a liberal attitude and said "as many kids as you want and we will pick up the tab", do you think our non english friends would still be coming to the UK? i don't think so, i can see huge queues at malaga airpowt

If we had an increasing population due to people having lots of children we would have never bothered bringing immigrants in, in the first place.

We allow rampant immigration because we haven't bred enough and have a decreasing host population. we rely on growth and thus use population growth to ensure it (and we use immigration to grow the population).

Social services should be allowed to intervine if a woman who is living below the poverty line is continuing to breed, the Hospital should be allowed to get the Authorities involved and they should be allowed to force the person to have a termination, as to me that would be kinder than having a child you know you cannot afford and that childs life would be miserable.

The mother is already miserable and stressed out as she has other children to look after that she cannot afford why would we continue to let the cycle carry on, break it before it can start again some people who have children have no common sense to think I will stop at two or three and just carry on and that is when it gets stupid.

I know people like this and I am so glad that I have no children and have my head screwed on I have common sense unlike some who clearly need to go back to school and re learn Sex Education, because how you can fall pregnant as may times as some people do is beyond me. It really makes me sick that pregnancy is always bestowed on those who do not appreciate what it means. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good news IMO. I'd like to see it reduced much further, to two, and then to one. We need to reduce the population before resources are gone.

Agree, why should the tax payer subsidise some one's kids. :rant:

Maybe older people, say over 50 just for the sake of it, could volunteer to be Logan's Runned ;)

Maybe not such a crazy idea taxman, in years to come I can certainly see euthanasia becoming socially (and legally) accepted.

Maybe not such a crazy idea taxman, in years to come I can certainly see euthanasia becoming socially (and legally) accepted.

I think people would rather cut down on the amount of children they have rather than the amount of life they have.:)

Archived