Happy Eggs, or Any Eggs?

The picture is only required to inform the person buying the product or doing the cooking. I would feel better if I could see exactly what I was paying for, it's not necessarily negative advertising. For ethical companies it would be a positive thing, there are no downsides to it!
I'd like it if you couldn't buy perfect squares of meat in clean white trays with no trace of blood. Doesn't look like thats going to change soon. If wishes were horses we'd all ride to work!

On the other hand why are there still budget ranges, markets, poundland, 99p stores, flea markets, Primark, freecycle, Gumtree, black market?

People will always want a cheap inferior alternative

Sorry but you did say always which is wrong, the market for animal abuse products is going slowly but surely and a picture would speed this along.

I'd like it if you couldn't buy perfect squares of meat in clean white trays with no trace of blood. Doesn't look like thats going to change soon. If wishes were horses we'd all ride to work!

silly and irrelevant point but scientists are trying to develop that!:gag:

silly and irrelevant point but scientists are trying to develop that!:gag:
Its not a silly and irrelevant point at all. Go into any supermarket and you will see almost perfect squares of bloodless meat on white trays. They bear almost no resemblance to an animal at all

They have been banned in the EU but I believe there is lots of flouting the ban and no guarantee the eggs on the supermarket shelves are from the EU anyway.

Not really, they can now use 'enriched' cages, which are basically just a bit bigger. :(

Archived