North Carolina Ban Same Sex Unions

I never suggested they had outlawed Homosexuality..what they did do is outlaw same sex marriage. Additionally the amendment also dictates against women in that if your not in a marriage but in a "relationship" you can't file for domestic abuse. Theoretically you have to be married to file against an abuser.

As it should be..in the same way they should treat married heterosexuals and homosexuals equally. As an individual you have every right to a preference, but to approved a constitutional amendment outlawing marriage between two individuals based on sexuality is outlawing homosexuality, if not cleverly indirectly.

It isn't an allegation..it's pure and simple discrimination...set in law.

No, Im saying that some people make stupid decisions.

Can you show me where I have advocated that our system is more or less any better as a Harleyman type of gloat?

Question..why do you think NC got it wrong?

The juries got it wrong in the Rodney King beating trial, the OJ Simpson trial and the Casey Anthony trial. We all know what the verdicts should have been but that's democracy and it isn't infallible by any means. I would sooner have a system like that than some high ranking bureaucrat with too much power overruling every decision thats made by the people . That's whats called dictatorship.

The gay community in NC need to campaign and do what's necessary to bring the issue of gay partnerships up for another vote and the system allows for further votes later on.

In the meantime just remember that things in life dont always fall into place to fit your every need old sunshine

A male person who molests male minors is a paedophile wirh homosexual tendencies

A male who molests female minors is a paedophile and a hetrosexual

No two ways about it

Which is the better? :roll:

The juries got it wrong in the Rodney King beating trial, the OJ Simpson trial and the Casey Anthony trial. We all know what the verdicts should have been but that's democracy and it isn't infallible by any means. I would sooner have a system like that than some high ranking bureaucrat with too much power overruling every decision thats made by the people . That's whats called dictatorship.

The gay community in NC need to campaign and do what's necessary to bring the issue of gay partnerships up for another vote and the system allows for further votes later on.

In the meantime just remember that things in life dont always fall into place to fit your every need old sunshine

Murder, Violence and more murder = same sex marriage.

I see where you're coming from. I now see why the vote went the way it did.

Murder, Violence and more murder = same sex marriage.

I see where you're coming from. I now see why the vote went the way it did.

I havent heard of gays being murdered in North Carolina. You seem to have a big problem with the basic right of democracy... the humble vote.

When Labour were beaten in the last election did that go the wrong way ?

I havent heard of gays being murdered in North Carolina. You seem to have a big problem with the basic right of democracy... the humble vote.

Oi..It's you who is equating beatings and murder as some sort of misguided excuse...not me.

For gods sake man keep to the script instead of waffling on about some totally unrelated crime.

Marriage is not a crime...and it shouldn't be made into one unless the action itself kills, inflicts pain or robs someone of something...or marriage is outlawed right across the board..including everyone. There are some idiots who see Black as a lesser to White..let's ban interracial marriage eh?

As do you to the basic right of equality? ner ner ner..:roll:

A male person who molests male minors is a paedophile wirh homosexual tendencies

No two ways about it

So why did you bring up paedophilia?

There was no mention of it prior to yours and it wasn't relevant to anything else in the thread.

No two ways about it

I always thought that it was the young age that attracts pervs to kids and they are not bothered what sex they are...Unless someone can advise me otherwise...

Archived