North Carolina Ban Same Sex Unions

I always thought that it was the young age that attracts pervs to kids and they are not bothered what sex they are...Unless someone can advise me otherwise...

Pedophilia has probably more to do with accessibility rather than gender, so you probably have a valid point, even though it was a distraction by the man on the bike.

Oi..It's you who is equating beatings and murder as some sort of misguided excuse...not me.

For gods sake man keep to the script instead of waffling on about some totally unrelated crime.

Marriage is not a crime...and it shouldn't be made into one unless the action itself kills, inflicts pain or robs someone of something...or marriage is outlawed right across the board..including everyone. There are some idiots who see Black as a lesser to White..let's ban interracial marriage eh?

Then what the hell are you talking about in your post 216 "Murder, violence and more murder = same sex marriage" ?

Either make yourself clear or cop out.

Dont be ridiculous and go of on a tangent about marriage being outlawed including intrerracial marriage. Same sex marriage is a social development that has manifested itself within the last two decades. I have no problem with it just providing the next step is not to pressure churches and religious institutions to perform such marriages against their doctrines and beliefs.

Since you seem to have littlle regard for the right of vote I'll ask you again do you believe that the Labour defeat in the last UK election was a maistake by the voters... yes or no?

I just want to hear your stand on the right of a citizen to decide any issue on a popular vote

Pedophilia has probably more to do with accessibility rather than gender, so you probably have a valid point, even though it was a distraction by the man on the bike.

Is paedophilia a common trait in the protestant religions or much more common in the catholic religion where priests must be of the male gender and practice celebacy?

I haven't heard of any catholic priests abusing young girls... they all appear to be boys even though catholic priests do come into contact with young females in the course of their daily activities.

Now why is that I wonder? Answer is a no brainer. These priests have an attraction to young boys more than young girls which implies that they are homosexual.

Is paedophilia a common trait in the protestant religions or much more common in the catholic religion where priests must be of the male gender and practice celebacy?

I haven't heard of any catholic priests abusing young girls... they all appear to be boys even though catholic priests do come into contact with young females in the course of their daily activities.

Now why is that I wonder? Answer is a no brainer. These priests have an attraction to young boys more than young girls which implies that they are homosexual.

That's true...

I always thought that it was the young age that attracts pervs to kids and they are not bothered what sex they are...Unless someone can advise me otherwise...

Not quite true. It's true that the young age attracts pervs but perves have their gender preferences also. As I commented in my last post look at the catholic priests for example.

Girls are more likely to be abused by hetrosexual males who have access to them through schools for example while teachers with homosexual leanings will always be attracted to boys.

It's no secret that while scout leaders in general are decent men whose only desire is to help shape the development of young minds there have been cases where pervs have been attracted to the movement for the sole reason to be near young males for unhealthy reasons. Logic therefore points to an inclination towards homosexual feelings..

Why not create one set of rules for the entire continent of America, or the world to adhere to?

Thats the logical end of your chain.

I'd be all for that

Then what the hell are you talking about in your post 216 "Murder, violence and more murder = same sex marriage" ?

Because you equated it with the topic...are you mad?

Dont be ridiculous and go of on a tangent about marriage being outlawed including intrerracial marriage. Same sex marriage is a social development that has manifested itself within the last two decades. I have no problem with it just providing the next step is not to pressure churches and religious institutions to perform such marriages against their doctrines and beliefs.

Tangent?? You accuse me of going off in a tangent..that's a bit rich. If I was to quote you on this thread regarding tangents SF would shut down because of bandwidth problems.

Why do you believe churches or religious institutions would be under threat:confused: and from who?

Since you seem to have littlle regard for the right of vote

I don't have any problem with the right of vote, what I have a problem with is the issues and agendas on which a vote is taken. Tell me harleyman..before the vote was made possible who decided it should be up for a vote...and why?

I'll ask you again do you believe that the Labour defeat in the last UK election was a maistake by the voters... yes or no?

Yes if you're anything other than a labour voter/candidate I would guess.

I just want to hear your stand on the right of a citizen to decide any issue on a popular vote

What's popular about restricting freedoms like basic equality, unless you get a kick out of being more equal than others.?

Thank you. Now all that's needed is to bring skinz out of a state of denial

Hey..I made an observation on something that has nothing to do with the OP, it had nothing to do with denial. All I can guess is you're trying your damndest to get it closed.

If you want to get a thread started on paedophilia to avoid getting this one closed then get on with it.

Archived