North Carolina Ban Same Sex Unions

Only the sentiment that voters are idiots because they didnt vote exactly how you would have wanted them to and are therefore a bunch of ignorant rednecks.
Oh wow, another classic example of you seeing things in shades of grey and not at all jumping to an extreme conclusion based on an extremely simplistic understanding.

No-where have I said or implied any of that.

What a snotty, superior attitude. People like you would make good Emperors.
That would be a snotty superior attitude. Fortunately it's one I do not hold because you just made it up.

As you seem to equate paedophiles who molest boys with gay men, do you similarly consider hetrosexual men as indistinguishable from paedophiles who molest girls?

A male person who molests male minors is a paedophile wirh homosexual tendencies

A male who molests female minors is a paedophile and a hetrosexual

No two ways about it

I'll take that as a yes then.

Why do I have to keep sounding like a broken record? Only a Constitutional Amendment voted on by the Supreme Court in Washongton DC can make same sex marriage as a right to be universally enjoyed

I don't know why you're taking a tone like people are missing the obvious point. Nobody has disputed this in any way shape or form. I've said it myself, and I've linked to articles that say it better than I could.

Teenagers stabbing other teenagers to death in post code battles wouldn't affect you either.

One teenager killing another is none of your business is it?

Teenagers killing themselves because everyone treats them as sub human is a little more relevant http://i.imgur.com/2z2KF.jpg, but I do care about post code battles too and teenagers killing each other for other reasons, however they are not the topic under discussion, maybe you could start a new thread if that's what you want to talk about.

The tyranny of the minority over the majority in your case. My way or the highway.. take it or leave it.

Dont matter if you have the vote and pay taxes you have no say because I SAID SO

A Gate keepers guide to democracy

The minority also pay taxes, if they are denied the same rights as everyone else then why should they continue to pay societies bill for a first class service when when that same society gives them a second class service.

Archived