Heeley Bridge Inn

jemson

Why would that get your heckles rising?

Anyway, I doubt there is a view of it; most of the windows are facing London Rd/Gleadless Rd.

I believe it has retained a bar area at ground floor but I'm willing to be corrected. What use that is with flats above (noise issues) I don't know.

Why would that get your heckles rising?

Anyway, I doubt there is a view of it; most of the windows are facing London Rd/Gleadless Rd.

I believe it has retained a bar area at ground floor but I'm willing to be corrected. What use that is with flats above (noise issues) I don't know.

Then there will probably be a good view of the mosque, if you turn your head slightly to face right.

A lot of pubs and bars manage to rent their upstairs accommodation out, the tenants just have to be ok with noise. Excellent if you work nights.

when i walked passed there was four or five blue and black bins ,so i thought it was going to be flats .But today i've seen the notice boards ,so its any ones guess.

The upstairs looks like it is already flats, the question is what is going in on the ground floor!

Archived