Heeley Bridge Inn

jemson

Geez what an awful place to have flats down there the traffic is shocking.

Shocking traffic?

I've been going past there about 20 times a week for the last ten years. It's busy at peak times, but in no way shocking.

It's also 15 minutes walk into the town centre and on a decent road for public transport.

I'd say it's not a bad place to have a flat.

• 2 weeks later...

:) hi all, the old bridge inn pub is now a totally tranformed building, now known as '' SHEFFIELD FLOOR RESTORATION CO.'' im Paul one of the floor restorers down there we offer a full service of floor restoration to all wood (parquet/pine/oak/maple/herringbow/springwood etc etc, aswell as mosiac/terracotta/victorian tiles and yorkshire stone, our sister company also offers carpet cleans/industrial cleans etc, i personally have been restoring floors for 11 years, starting as a trainee working my way to a qualified restorer.

Our new premises have a full range of floors to view including parquet/springboard and herringbow, fully fitted and sanded by myself and other members of the team, we have a private carpark located to the left of the building beside the bridge, a wide range of materiels including floor polish/maintainer and cleaning products along side machines for sale including buffers,vacs and various cleaning equiptment,also hire equiptment.

So why not call down and take a look for yourself and speak to 1 of the team and restore your boards today :)

contact oliver merideth on 0114 2507675

Archived