Home made carp bait

http://www.fishforcarp.com/html/make%20boilies.htm

follow that step by step, thats what i did to start off with, now i make different size, shapes, colours and flavours but be prepared, when there boiling the smell is very strong, our lass wernt happy when i did some crab ones lol

That link is pure gold Azzbo... everythings there innit

i followed his 50/50 mix with milk powder and after a couple of attempts tinkering with some extra added ingredients, got some very nice boilies.

Took my first carp on them 2 nights ago and it was a great feeling to know the fish were feeding on them.

Found the local supermarket very usefull for bulk ingredients... and dead cheap :D

Its best wen another fisherman walks over to ur peg n asks wot u been catching on, n u tell him ur home made ones, n u give him a couple n he catches on ur bait, u feel like a geneius lol my best boilies are black 16mm jack daniels flavour

Its best wen another fisherman walks over to ur peg n asks wot u been catching on, n u tell him ur home made ones, n u give him a couple n he catches on ur bait, u feel like a geneius lol my best boilies are black 16mm jack daniels flavour

hope you didnt waste too much jack daniels on these :)

Archived