Home made carp bait

anyone reccomend any good proven home made carp baits
The two baits that i have in boxed you about both work really well with the pellet powder mixed in a food blender with tuna in oil at this time of year, but in brine in winter.use these in a stick mix pva netting.Got a load of baits that i make my self i think its a forgotten art and can give you a real edge at some of the local puddles lol,The best thing to do is make the stick mix up 2 days before you going fishing it will look really un useable to look at but 2 days later its a differant animal all togeather it flattens the lake.make sure you boil the pigeon mix till the maize is soft to the touch then just,Put some pigeon feed in with the mixes i have sent you but make sure you blend them to a dust before adding to the base mix.Theres 4 good bait mixes for you pal good dangleing.............tight lines.........don't forget to write down the amount of things you add because you will be gutted if you come across a winner and it sounds stupid but the smallest amount of one thing can make a big differance...............pigeon feed is a great bait on its own theres all kind of hook baits in the mix maize maple peas,you can also add hemp to the mixes i have sent you but i bont blend hemp to a dust once boiled i just roll them into the pre rolled pellets or dumbells,these add a crunch that carp seem to like.You will end up with just under a kg of bait for around £2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not home made but well worth a try are Rat nuggets from pets are us. you get a big bag of them for about £3 and they really work for big carp and tench. Fish them on a 4" hair rig above your feeder as they float, so pop up just above your feed bait. Last time out at "X" pond they produced two 6lbs mirrors and a 3 1/2lb tench.. Reeesult ! ;)

Archived