Breadcakes, Baps, Balmcakes, Teacake

On offer at Morrisons soft to touch yet fresh crusty top get them now while you can on offer at 40p for 6. Credit crunching offer for you all breadcake fans, get them in now the kids will thank you when they open their lunch box and bite into one of these tasty bad boys.

P.S. I don not work for Morrisons nor am I on commission just enjoyed my lunch so much thought I'd share the tip with you all. You can thank me once you've bought them if you like

O and they smell so fresh too have 5 on my desk remaining the smell is wafting up my nostrils and teasing me, saying "Have soup for tea, you know you want another reason to eat me".

I predict a breadcake and definition of other bread product argument!

My Manchester friend has just handed me a bacon sandwich made from a balmcake apparently..I've refused to eat it until it's properly described. :hihi:

Ps unfortunately I am in Manchester so it looks like Im likely to go hungry :(

My Manchester friend has just handed me a bacon sandwich made from a balmcake apparently..I've refused to eat it until it's properly described. :hihi:

Ps unfortunately I am in Manchester so it looks like Im likely to go hungry :(

It's "Barmcake".

You are wrong.

Accept it.

Bacon; Mmmmmmm.

I used to enjoy deliberately asking for breadcakes when I lived there. Oddly enough 9 times out of 10 they'd just serve them without debate!

Yeah, and I insisted on asking for barmcakes for my first few months here and was met, unfailingly, with a blank stare. I guess the Westeners just know more stuff, eh alc?

A breadcake is a cake made out of bread otherwise known as a buttie if you slap bacon on it. A teacake has fruit in it unless you live in Barnsley then a breadcake becomes a teacake. A bap is a loaf unless tha't a southern jessie and then it's a breadcake:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived