Tuesday 8th Britain's got Talent episode.

Hi guys. On Tuesday 8th edition, can anybody tell me what the background music is about 20 minutes into the program while the xylophone player is being interviewed? It's a very famous little ditty from a long time ago but it's driving me and my work colleagues mad in racking our brains trying to come up with an answer.

Hope somebody can help. Thanks.

*Note to mods*

I've also asked this question on the BGT thread in the entertainment section but posted it here to try and get more input.

If I get an answer that can be confirmed then please lock this but can you please keep this open on here until I get the answer as I'm sure somebody will know it. Forummers have never let me down yet.:):cool:

Thanks!

That's fantastic nikki-red. Thank you very much.:love::thumbsup:

Sheffield Forum comes up trumps yet again!

Mods can close this thread now thanks.:)

It was down to my sons detective work, he found the clip of BGT on youtube, then used an app on his iPad to name the tune :)

It was down to my sons detective work, he found the clip of BGT on youtube, then used an app on his iPad to name the tune :)

That's brill. In which case, thank you to your son aswell.:)

Archived