A question to all the people who park in the wrong place.

Be it yellow lines, over the spacings in car parks, in front of someone's driveway or even correctly but over the given time limit.

Why do it?

Are you really all that stupid?

NB

Ok I know that's two questions and I know the thread title is miss leading and for that I apologise now

Sorry

Be it yellow lines, over the spacings in car parks, in front of someone's driveway or even correctly but over the given time limit.

Why do it?

Are you really all that stupid?

NB

Ok I know that's two questions and I know the thread title is miss leading and for that I apologise now

Sorry

I imagine they are just bad drivers, probably have poor concentration levels too. And I suppose to a degree they are stupid.

At uni last year we parked in our neighbours garage because his garage door was open. We thought he had gone on Holiday but it turned out he had gone to morrisons to do his shopping.

Rather than let us know he locked the garage door withour car in and he said "if you want to park your car in my garage that is fine" which was OK but then he wouldn't let us have our car back when we needed it.

Ignorant mare, and I reckon he didn't have any a levels either, stupid fool - charged us £45 release fee because his garage door only opens when you put £10 and £5 notes in the lock. He didn't have one that opened with a key :loopy:

Archived