A question to all the people who park in the wrong place.

It makes me laugh how people seem to think that putting their hazard lights on allows them to park anywhare they please :roll:

you mean their

popping into a shop lights

delivering a parcel lights

dropping someone off lights

blocking the road lights

mostly they are just ignorant people who think their 5 minute errand is worth the disruption of other peoples lives.

I park on my road on double yellows until the people who get the tram and go to work come back and move their cars,theres a nursery at the bottom and they all park to drop/pickup the kids,i come home at 5pm and theres hardly a car space so i park on the double yellows till someone decides to return from work/shopping in Hillsborough or to and from the nursery.

My only other option is to not come home till after 5.30/6 then i might be able to park.

Of the situations mentioned in the OP, I would like to point out that not all car parks have bays marked out at a sensible size.

You may find me parked over such lines.

You think that is stupid?

what do you drive? i am in a van and manage to get between the lines.

I hate it when you have to drive past a mosque at prayer time, a school at chuckin in/out time, a supermarket carpark at lots of times such is the ignorance and sheer stupidity of lots of the parking.

Tow em and sracp em!

Have you tried, I don't know, using different routes instead?

I know it sounds radical for us simple northerners :)

Archived