Which race of men are the most attractive?

Your = you're.

Bravo young man.

I personally don't find many black women attractive,

Many or any?

but I am NOT a racist,

Okaaaaaaaaay :|

I have never read the Daily Mail and never will.

Not everyonewho reads the mail is a knuckle draggin racist you know.

Believe me, i actualy work with people who read it and they are sound as a pound. One of them is in a mixed race marriage so your constant bleating about mail readers being racists is wrong.

Me too.. mustn't get in the way of her cleavage though..

Mod Note

Posts removed for not being family friendly.

I find this whole thread racist and sexist, we're not just lumps of meat, you know?...:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Mr. Sydney [ post 88 ] has hit the head on the nail. We males are certainly NOT just hunks to be slavered over by lusty, rapacious females ! We are NOT all Toy-Boys. We are NOT Human Sex Toys to be dallied with and pawed over.

We have our individual personalities and our special charms. Personally, I get a bit cheesed off with getting chatted up by brazen hussies everywhere I go. I 'm even considering reporting some of the more persistent offenders to the nearest Health & Safety Officer. So there !

I remember being treat like a lump of meat many a time when I was younger. Ah the good old days, how I miss you so :D

Yes I've woke up a few times like a piece of tenderised mutton...After a night in the Daisy then home with some bird from the Manor...Happy days....:love::D

• 2 months later...

Archived