Government snooping of all your internet useage set to go ahead

Will my bomb making exploits be found out ??? I use facebook to gather all my ingredients to cause terror and upset... Bloody liberty if you ask me ;)

Gotta go the nitro is bubbling :suspect:

Is anyone outraged at this, or not bothered because its not the government?

Facebook software screens chats for criminal behaviour

Facebook is using a piece of software which screens it users’ conversations for criminal activity and suspicious behaviour, according to a report.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/9398590/Facebook-software-screens-chats-for-criminal-behaviour.html

It would seem they are no longer content with making a profit from behavioral analysis and now they want to try social engineering instead.

However there is a crucial difference between this and what the government intends.

With this you can choose not to use their service and go use something else, the government isn't giving you any choice in the matter, whether it's communication via internet, phone or post they intend to monitor it.

Will my bomb making exploits be found out ??? I use facebook to gather all my ingredients to cause terror and upset... Bloody liberty if you ask me ;)

Gotta go the nitro is bubbling :suspect:

I'd be very careful about making jokes like that, remember what happened to the guy who made a similar joke about Doncaster airport

Archived