How would you describe your perfect life?

There are lots of people who live like that, its really much more than a pipe dream. You can buy a whole deserted village in France for next to nowt. Have a look on google for permaculture and so on.

My friend went over through a workaway site and was offered a permanent patch of his own and a caravan by the owners because he worked hard on their land helping with crops and a bread oven.

Drawbacks, no dental or medical treatment, cold, cold, long dark winters, no 'luxuries'.

My perfect life would be opening and running a brewery in the Scottish Highlands. I have my eye on a house in Arisaig to be precise. Its our dream to live somewhere on the Fort William-Mallaig road one day. Preferably at the Mallaig end. I look at houses online all the time. It's quite an obsession :blush: You can dream can't you?

Would you be looking for any staff?:hihi::hihi::hihi::help: please

My perfect life would be opening and running a brewery in the Scottish Highlands. I have my eye on a house in Arisaig to be precise. Its our dream to live somewhere on the Fort William-Mallaig road one day. Preferably at the Mallaig end. I look at houses online all the time. It's quite an obsession :blush: You can dream can't you?

Tad remote at the Mallaig end though. Some stunning beaches to be found in that area, all white sands, gorgeous.

Angel.

And you can rent them for about £50 a year, OHs cousins got one near Meersbrook!

Yeah, I know they are cheap to rent. Its being able to get one that is the problem. A friend of my neighbours enquired and was told the waiting list was several years long! There are allotments in differant areas, but interest in them has shot up, and so there seems to be a strong demand to grow ones own food. (especially in a recession)

Archived