Devastation caused by Day Of Action

Three Libraries closed in Liverpool, payment kiosk at Welsh Assembly also closed for the day.

How long can we stand this pressure? When will Cameron realise that he has lost?

Whats on the telly?

I'm happy for someone to tell me I'm talking crap here if I am talking crap, but its seems to me that the benefits that working people enjoy in this country that came about because of the unions is actually quite limited... the majority of work places and working people are not unionised so how can unions claim credit for the working conditions of said work places/workers??

Isn't it actually Britains membership of the EEC/EU that has raised the standards of working conditions in this country?

This is how I see it. come at me.

I'm happy for someone to tell me I'm talking crap here if I am talking crap, but its seems to me that the benefits that working people enjoy in this country that came about because of the unions is actually quite limited... the majority of work places and working people are not unionised so how can unions claim credit for the working conditions of said work places/workers??

Isn't it actually Britains membership of the EEC/EU that has raised the standards of working conditions in this country?

This is how I see it. come at me.

My working life hasn’t been improved by union activity.

Three Libraries closed in Liverpool, payment kiosk at Welsh Assembly also closed for the day.

How long can we stand this pressure? When will Cameron realise that he has lost?

Whats on the telly?

they have libraries in liverpool????

My working life hasn’t been improved by union activity.

My workplace isn't unionised and I have days off, payed holidays etc etc, its something I just take for granted I suppose, but do I need to be thankful for the unions and the Labour party for this?

My workplace isn't unionised and I have days off, payed holidays etc etc, its something I just take for granted I suppose, but do I need to be thankful for the unions and the Labour party for this?

No, you should thank your employer. :)

Public sector unions are so greedy these days it makes the rest of us hate them, like the London bus drivers union demanding a premium payment for working over the Olympics because they will be taking so many more passengers. Forgive me if I am wrong, but buses are limited to how many passengers they can carry, so they will not be carrying any more passengers in any case.

money ... grabbing .... #######

Archived