Staindrop Lodge - outside photos

Hi, we are thinking of getting married at Staindrop Lodge. The venue looks amazing, but I wondered what sort of good photographs you will get outside? As it doesn't look as picturesque as some other venues we have seen.

It would be good to hear from anyone who has had a recent wedding there or photographers.

Thanks

My advice if you're unsure would be to visit the venue with your photographer (assuming you have one already) and scout the venue out with him/her. They should be able to point out to you the spots that will make the nicest or most interesting shots.

I agree with Twoflags, hopefully you could ask your photographer to bring their camera along with them.

I often do a "dry run" with a couple just in their civvies so that they can get a feel for what the images should look like, but also to make them feel a little more at ease with being in front of the camera.

In my experience, the more planning and preparation you do before the big day, the smoother it tends to run.

Hope its a beautiful day.

Archived