Rugby League Near Woodhouse

I used to play while I was at University, I wondered if there were any local clubs for a bit of training. Nothing too serious but I do miss it.

Tom

Hi, I saw your post, I have a league background too, unfortunatly there are no teams that side of Sheffield only further towards Rotherham way, we are a newly formed union side which you are more then welcome to come and join. We do plan to have several league games throughout the summer which may interest you? Just local merit league games but rugby is rugby! If you either messgae me on here of join our facebook group halamshire I can give you some further details.

:D

Hi,

Do you know who the clubs are in Rotherheam, never played a game of union but I would be up for giving it a try. Where do you all play?

Tom

Hi Mate

Dinnington has a decent set up 3rds 2nds and 1st team also a senior colts U19s good atmosphere friendly club, we are in woodhouse and spend a lot of time up there. I think they are starting a rugby league team for the coming summer

Cheers

Paul

Archived