Would anyone on here have the guts to ask someone out on a date

Is it considered de rigueur to be drunk to ask someone on a date? I would immediately decline a date with anybody who was drunk.

I have both asked someone else and been asked whilst sober, for the record.

I only ask because it happened to me one morning whilst running to work - at the time I was soooo taken aback that I don't really know what came out of my mouth but even now months later I think of it as one of the nicer things that happened to me

I only ask because it happened to me one morning whilst running to work - at the time I was soooo taken aback that I don't really know what came out of my mouth but even now months later I think of it as one of the nicer things that happened to me

get your coat you,ve pulled

Yes why not?

I dont think theres a dedicated time or place to ask someone on a date whats the worst that can happen the girl/guy says no oh well you came with nothing you left with nothing.

exactly I think it has stuck more in my mind because it was so genuine thinking about it afterwards i.e.the sort of peron that I would agree to go on a date with - I wasn't exactly at my 'best' - I could go on lol

Archived