David Starky gets it right again

This good man should be Prim minister, we need more like him.

I agree, he can be a little prissy at times. :)

Although, re the link, should anyone really need to have it explained to them that plying very young girls with drink and drugs, and passing them around amongst your pals for sexual exploitation is a very bad and immoral thing to do? Whatever their religious culture happens to be.

I agree, he can be a little prissy at times. :)

Although, re the link, should anyone really need to have it explained to them that plying very young girls with drink and drugs, and passing them around amongst your pals for sexual exploitation is a very bad and immoral thing to do? Whatever their religious culture happens to be.

Some it seems do.

Some communities treat pork chops with more respect than white children.

Some just think child rape is funny.

I must say that he hit the nail right on the head. The offences committed were always going to come to light at some stage. There was no way that they could ever have got away with these atrocious crimes indefinitely. This strongly suggests that the people responsible did not fully appreciate the level and nature of their wrong doing. They live in a culture where women are very much second class citizens. Unfortunately , one cannot educate pork.

Or eat it.

. Sorry, couldn't resist!

Archived