Advice needed on smart car problem

Well its a good thing i dont care what you would take then isn't it?

You stick with facts, evidence, and research and ill avoid it with a wide birth as in my opinion its a dangerous car and ultimately wether you like it or not i have a right to my opinion.

I would take fact, evidence and research over your version of "common sense" any day....

.... as would most of those millions of people.

You stick with facts, evidence, and research and ill avoid it with a wide birth as in my opinion its a dangerous car and ultimately wether you like it or not i have a right to my opinion.

Hahah that's brilliant!

talk about can't admit when they are wrong, this has got to be the worst example of someone refusing to believe facts ever

And i bet they still believe that the earth is flat as well!!!:loopy:

I have seen the 5th gear video but still it makes no difference to my way of thinking i stand by the fact the car is too small for you to stand any chance of survival if your hit head on etc.

if you still dont believe about a smart car in a crash, have a look at this 5th gear crash into a brick wall at 70mph then, and this is an absolute worst case senario!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3bFhVvdlaI

I have seen the 5th gear video but still it makes no difference to my way of thinking i stand by the fact the car is too small for you to stand any chance of survival if your hit head on etc.

hahahahha, ok, you carry on in your own little world and leave the rest of is normal people alone then

At which point did i say i didnt believe facts i said id give it a wide birth as in my opinion (which isnt fact) i believe its a dangerous car due to the fact its too small if your hit head on if you can find me information clearly showing if your hit head on by another car at 70mph you will come out with a chance of survival i will admit im wrong.

talk about can't admit when they are wrong, this has got to be the worst example of someone refusing to believe facts ever

And i bet they still believe that the earth is flat as well!!!:loopy:

Archived