Am i allowed to call a thief a cretinous scum bag?

a cretin has stolen my spare tyre, tools and key for the alloy wheels. the barsteward could see a baby seat in the back seat and the pushchair in the boot both which added up to £250 so why take the spare without leaving a sign? I have no idea when or where the tyre was taken and to be stranded with a baby and a puncture. I hope you get every desease on earth, you coward I'm not allowed to call you anything worse but all the rotten words you know i've called you them all. I now have to find somewhere who can get the wheels off for me, someone did call today but couldnt do it, another has offered to get them off with a hammer and chisel! The hammer i could use on the thief, one strike on every digit he has!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. This happened to me a few years ago and I'm still angry about it, but who's to say that the thief isn't a woman?

Who said it was male or female? and what's your point if it was a female?

To the OP's title...yes you are allowed apparently.

I'm a bit confused, where was the spare tyre and how could they take it without leaving a sign? Also I'd get the locking wheel nuts changed PDQ because they may come back for rest of wheels. We had our car stolen and they got all four alloys off after dumping car and they didn't have the key

I'm a bit confused, where was the spare tyre and how could they take it without leaving a sign? Also I'd get the locking wheel nuts changed PDQ because they may come back for rest of wheels. We had our car stolen and they got all four alloys off after dumping car and they didn't have the key

Locking nuts are a joke.

I lost my key and needed a flat fixing so the tyre bloke just used a pair of needle nose pliers and in two ticks it was off.

I was happy but at the same time a little worried.

... I hope you get every desease on earth, you coward ...

To complement your curse: "May the fleas of a thousand camels infect your mother's arsehole and may you suffer a total transmission failure on the M6 at junction 6 during the evening rush hour."

Archived